Regular Activities and Adventure Programs:
Activities and adventure programs are run on a daily basis and are completely customizable to suit the specific aim of the camp.
- Fun/Reward Camps – rewarding hard work with an adventurous program is excellent for Schools, Churches, and Corporate Groups. Think end-of-year or kick-off camps.
- Educational Camps – supplementing the curriculum with outdoor experiences to ensure the best foundation for learning. Think Life Skills, Mathematics, Geography, Science, and Biology in real-life applications.
- Leadership & Team-building Camps – motivating sports and work teams to perform together as a team. Think communication, teamwork, stepping-out-of-comfort-zones, and strategic planning.
- Adventure Camps – getting the adrenalin pumping with some fast-paced or fear-conquering activities. Think raft building, Jacob’s Ladder, Time Trial, Low Ropes, and more.
- Forest Education & Hiking – learn more about the wonders of the forest while enjoying the beautiful scenery. Think night hikes, hikes around the dam, Life-line hikes, and exploring the forest and its wonders. We have mongoose, owls, fish eagles, small buck, many different bird species, frogs, and yes, even the occasional snake (never near the campsite-only if we go out looking for them!)
- Fitness or Adventure Race Camps – ideal for sports teams to prepare for an event or challenge each other while still having fun. Think swimming, running, army course-style challenges.
- Church-Based Camps – breaking away from the daily routine to focus on what’s important. Think campfires, starry-night hikes, and trust-building activities.
Outdoor Adventure Activities form a big part of our regular activities, but due to certain constraints, we prefer that you arrange these activities with us prior to the arrival of the camp at the campsite.
- Initiative courses (Brain-Teaser Activities)
- Low Rope & High Rope courses
- Jacobs Ladder
- Raft building and Learning rope-knots
- Paintball (slingshots)
- Map Reading and Orienteering
- Zip-line & Canoeing
- Night Hikes & Sleepouts
- Fishing & Swimming
- Cycling & Hiking
- Camp craft & cooking (How to build shelters, get water, etc.)
By Special Arrangement:
Special Arrangement Activities are those that need specific equipment or expertise that we may need to outsource in the case of big camps. Please arrange any of these with us prior to the arrival of the camp at the campsite.
- Paintball (Guns)
- Climbing Wall (Conquer fear)
- Drumming (Teambuild fun)
- Archery (Teambuild fun)
- Kloofing (Outdoor Adventure)
- Lazer Tag & Clay Pidgeon shooting (Top-G)
- Flower & Fruit Picking tour (Educational)
- Eskom Palmiet Hydro Electric tour (Educational)
- Wagon Trail Tour (Historical Educational)