The larger of the two campsites can sleep 150 people in army tents on bunk beds. It has a maximum capacity of 250 people by means of extra dome tents pitched by special arrangements. It includes a fully equipped kitchen making catering a breeze.
Army tents, bunk beds, and mattresses. Additional sleeping capacity is catered for by dome tents – perfect for teachers or team leaders.
Two bathrooms are about 100m apart from one another. There are also rustic, yet beautifully finished-off outside bathrooms and showers – for the adventurous at heart.
A fully equipped kitchen allows for hassle-free cooking. Catering can be requested as part of your booking, with 3 menus to choose from, or you can choose to do the cooking yourself. Plenty of fridge space, stoves, cutlery and crockery-you’ll have everything you need.
Our Hall can easily seat over 200 people. Fold-up sides make it easy to regulate temperature during lectures, indoor games, parties, etc. Great for conferences, seminars, shows, special events, or when even when it’s just rainy. Gas heaters are used during winter to create a cosy atmosphere.
Request a Quote
Please make sure that you have the following information available:
- The date of the camp
- For how long do you plan to stay at the camp
- Is the camp for a specific age group or will the ages vary
- The number of people that you will be making the booking for
- What type of adventure activities do you require?
- How many hours per day would you like our trained facilitators to spend with your group?
- What is the desired outcome of the camp?
- Contact details for us to contact you on such as E-mail, Cellphone, Telephone, Fax, etc.
We work on a first come first serve basis, whoever supplies us with the relevant deposit and signed booking form will secure the date in question. No dates can be kept for anyone without a booking form and deposit.
Please complete this form as fully as possible. We will use this information to generate the quote as well as provide you with any additional info that you may have requested.