The smaller of the two campsites can sleep up to 60 people on bunk beds in army tents and up to 150 in dome tents. The maximum capacity is 160 people. It also features a Marque tent doubling as the hall.
This cosy campsite is perfect for smaller groups with a much more “in the wild” feel to it.
We’ve recently opened up the space for smaller “individual groups” for when the family or friends are looking for an exclusive getaway. For this option, there are 3 sites, each tucked away for optimal privacy, that each cater for between 3-5 tents per site.
The Bush Camp’s ablutions sport two bathroom facilities complete with toilets, showers, etc. Always neat and always clean – as it should be.
A wooden storage house for storing of goods, freezer & fridge as well as the kitchen cleaning facility. Cooking takes place in the army tent, on gas stoves & ovens.
A dedicated large tent is comfortably positioned under large oak trees and can seat 100 people. Situated next to a picturesque dam, with the mountains in the distance, it makes a beautiful venue for a special occasion.
Request a Quote
Please make sure that you have the following information available:
- The date of the camp
- For how long do you plan to stay at the camp
- Is the camp for a specific age group or will the ages vary
- The number of people that you will be making the booking for
- What type of adventure activities do you require?
- How many hours per day would you like our trained facilitators to spend with your group?
- What is the desired outcome of the camp?
- Contact details for us to contact you on such as E-mail, Cellphone, Telephone, Fax, etc.
We work on a first come first serve basis, whoever supplies us with the relevant deposit and signed booking form will secure the date in question. No dates can be kept for anyone without a booking form and deposit.
Please complete this form as fully as possible. We will use this information to generate the quote as well as provide you with any additional info that you may have requested.