If you have any queries, please contact the office where one of our staff members will be happy to assist with any questions you might have.
Mail us on: email@example.com
Office: +27 21 844 0000
Cell: +27 82 373 5162
Fax: +27 21 844 0000 or +27 86 545 8223
Come visit our campsite and have a look for yourself!
Any questions relating to our campsite or adventure program can be made with the contact details above. Please don’t hesitate to to ask no matter how silly you think your question might sound.
Please contact us regarding catering needs or info. It is often the most important facet of the camping experience, that is often neglected. Please consider things such as allergies and food preferences – all of which can be arranged with our friendly caterers.
We want your Feedback
Help us by telling us what you liked and even disliked about our campsite
Please type in your starting point’s address. This will allow for customised directions from your location.
Out campsite is situated just 8km from the wonderful little town of Grabouw.
Main Camp: -34.190896, 19.094453
Main Camp: -34° 11′ 27.23″, 19° 5′ 40.03″
Bush Camp: -34.194340, 19.098272
Bush Camp: -34° 11′ 39.62″, 19° 5′ 53.78″
>>>Here are the Directions<<<
From Cape Town:
- Take the N2 outbound from Cape Town (towards Somerset West onwards to Caledon)
- Continue past the Grabouw turn-off (Orchid Farmstall can be seen on left)
- Contnue past Perigrene Farmstall on right
- Continue for about 8km
- Pass Kromco Warehouses on left
- Pass “The Valley” turn-off on right
- 500m left to go
- Slow down when you see houses on your left
- Back 2 Basics turn-off is at the bottom of the hill – ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE N2
- Follow the little signs pointing towards the Back 2 Basics Office
From Caledon or Hermanus:
- Take the N2 toward Cape Town
- Continue on the N2 past the little town of Botriver
- Continue over the Mountain Pass
- Continue past Houw Hoek Farmstall on left – Houw Hoek Hotel is on the right
- Continue about 4km
- As you go around a sharpish bend toward your right, start slowing down.
- Turn-off is 300m on LEFT
- When seeing houses on right and left of N2 – slow down
- As N2 starts with uphill – TAKE TURN-OFF ON LEFT